Monday, March 26, 2007

Under-Appreciated or Under-Valued Emerging and Missional Blogs

I discovered through my friend Matt Stone that Brother Maynard has created a list of under-rated, under-appreciated, or under-valued emerging/missional blogs. Rick Meigs of The Blind Beggar is participating in promoting this as well, and I made the list! While I am missional and not emerging (although I am sympathetic and yet concerned about aspects of the emerging church), it is good to see that some people find my musings of some value. Here's the list:

Emerging Grace
Robbymac
Lily
Nathan Colquhoun
John Smulo
Todd Hiestand
Theopraxis
Chuck Warnock
John Lunt
Webb Kline
Mark Wilson
Rick Meigs
Brother Maynard
MakDaddy
Glenn Hager
Paul Mayers
Jamie Swann
Paul Walker
Jerry Frear
Phil Wyman
Rainer Halonen
Shannon
Matt Stone
Erika Haub
John Santic
Colin Lamm
Julie Clawson
Phil Johnson
Andii Bowsher
John Morehead
Paul Fromont & Alan Jamieson

No comments: