Monday, September 10, 2007

New Social Networking and Discussion Groups on Facebook

Last week I accepted an invitation from a friend and colleague to create a profile for myself and to join a few discussion groups on Facebook. For those who may be unfamiliar with it, Facebook is an interesting website that facilitates social networking. My profile may be found here. In addition, I recently created three new discussion groups, including Christian Dialogue with New Religious Movements (a closed group available by invitation or approval only), Evangelical-Mormon Dialogue (also a closed group), and a group feature a discussion about Philip Johnson and Gus DiZerega's Beyond the Burning Times: A Pagan and Christian in Dialogue (Lion Publishing, forthcoming, that can be found here.

I'd encourage readers to get involved with Facebook, to network with others, and to review the various discussion groups this website has to offer.

1 comment:

Sally said...

off to find those groups- thanks