Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm Jumping In!

For some time now various colleagues have been encouraging me to enter the "bloggosphere". My reply has been varied, including that I don't have time to add frequent posts to do blogging justice, to a fear that I might not have worthwhile comments to post, among other things. But since I have benefitted from the blogs of others, and believe this is a worthwhile means of sharing ideas and facilitating discussions, I've decided to jump in.

I will begin by sharing some of my experiences that will be helpful for folks in understanding the perspective I bring to the issues I will discuss. I look forward to the possibility of stimulating new ideas, and providing reasons to reassess some old ones. I only ask that my fellow bloggers truly engage me in mutual dialogue, no matter how off the wall you may find some of my thinking.

Let the blogging begin.

No comments: